Return & Exchange Policy
BIOTONE wants you to be satisfied with the products that you purchase. We realize that you may change your mind and want to return or exchange some purchases.
We will gladly accept any new products that are returned within 30 days from the date of purchase, a 5% restocking fee will apply. The product must be in new condition, unused and in their original packaging. Original shipping charges are non-refundable. Customers are responsible for shipping charges on returned items. We do not accept CODs.
We cannot accept returns on opened or used products including oils, lotions, and cremes. BIOTONE accessories and sales tools including music, books, videos, DVDs, sheets, face cradle covers and all marketing materials, are non-returnable.
In the case of defective or damaged products, we will gladly exchange it for the same product if reported within 30 days from purchase date. In order to process a replacement for damaged or defective product(s), please return the merchandise to BIOTONE with a Return Authorization Form.
How to Return a Product
All returns must have a Return Authorization Number (RA#). Parcels without a RA# will be refused. Please follow these steps to insure a prompt replacement, refund or credit.
- Complete the Return Form. To download a PDF copy of your Return Form, click here.
- Contact BIOTONE Customer Service at 1-800-445-6457 to request a RA#. Please have your packing slip or invoice available.
- All return packages must include your name, address, order number and reason for return. Be sure to include the RA# on the outside of the package.
- Use a strong carton, return package via UPS or FedEx. Be sure to pack your product carefully.
- Send returns to:
BIOTONE Returns Department
4757 Old Cliffs Road
San Diego, CA 92120
Write the RA# clearly on the outside of the box.
- Please note, RA's on merchandise is only valid for 15 days after issuance.
- Keep a record of shipment until you have received credit or replacement merchandise.
Prices are subject to change without notice.